Sponsored Links
-->

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette | Local, National & World News
src: www.post-gazette.com

Video Talk:Amish taxi



Researching who will insure Amish taxis

There doesn't seem to be any officially published information about who does or doesn't insure Amish taxis.

So the easiest thing to do is to just simply ask the various major insurers, like State Farm, Geico, Allstate, Travelers, Progressive, etc. Though I am not at all sure how to cite the responses I get from these companies, since it is an email response directly to me. Also, I do not know what companies insure taxis so that I can ask them directly. DMahalko (talk) 12:03, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

=== State Farm .. does not

=== Progressive does!  

DMahalko (talk) 12:03, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments